XLT - Forex Trading:
$9,350 for the first three months; and
$700/month each month thereafter; or
$13,750 for the first three months and the ability to retake this class for life.
To enroll in courses, you must first take a FREE Introductory Class.
XLT - Forex Trading
Course Type: Online
Duration: 3 Month Subscription (with Retake Options)
XLT Forex Trading builds upon the lessons taught in the Professional Forex Trader Course and provides you with the knowledge and skills to properly
manage risk in trading currencies. This interactive course transforms powerful Professional Forex course information and theory into real world
currency trading. XLT Forex Trading combines key skill-building sessions with practical application sessions in a live market environment. The
skill-building sessions deliver advanced lessons that give you an important competitive edge needed for success in the highly competitive currency
trading arena. You will gain the knowledge required to build an effective rules-based strategy focused on objective market information. Learning
how to use a solid set of rules to operate in the live market gives you the ability to unemotionally identify trading opportunities and execute
with the precision needed for successful trading.
The program is designed to tackle all aspects of FX trading in a Live Market environment with a consistent attention to all aspects of low
risk, high probability, and high reward trading opportunities within the world of currency exchange. The course focuses on both Swing and
Intraday trading, showing students how to methodically plan their trades and place their orders in advance in the "set and forget" style,
while also detailing and analyzing the many possibilities within the FX Futures markets for Intraday trading techniques. Students will learn
the mindset of a Professional Forex trader and will be guided through markets to gain confidence in developing their own objective analytical
style and consistency in their performance. As an XLT Forex Trading student, you will observe and interact with an expert trader/instructor
utilizing the trading tools taught in the course to identify, execute and manage trading opportunities in real trading market situations.
Ongoing continuing education is the key step in the process of becoming a successful self directed Forex trader.
This interactive, live market environment course is for students of all experience levels, all personality types, all trading styles, who
are serious about generating income and wealth in the currency market. The course is designed to shorten the learning curve of the new Forex
trader as well as sharpen the skills of the experienced market speculator.
- Course is delivered using a live, interactive virtual online classroom, providing an environment for optimal learning
- Approximately 42 sessions in the 3-month subscription (average of 14 sessions per month)
- Sessions are approximately 2-hours in length
- Approximately 35% of the sessions will deliver skill-building lessons that apply to all styles of trading
- Approximately 65% of the sessions will apply the lessons learned, and focus on trading and analysis in the live markets.
- Specific trading and analysis sessions will be dedicated to intraday trading
- Specific trading and analysis sessions will be dedicated to swing trading
- Live, interactive virtual classroom online, providing an environment for optimal learning
- A community of students participating in an environment where teamwork and support is fostered and encouraged
Upon completing this course you will:
- Master the core foundational concepts including:
- Advanced Price Action Support and Resistance
- Advanced Use of Volume
- Dynamic "real time" Trend analysis
- Odds Enhancers and Correlations
- Intraday trade management
- In depth Risk Management planning
- Application of additional trading tools to enhance decision making
- Be able to consistently identify low risk/high reward opportunities in the market
- Complete and implement your personal trading plan based on a simple rules-based strategy
- Have a clear understanding of the markets, and time frames that best fit a style of trading to your personality, life style, and risk tolerance
Before attending this course, students must have successfully completed the Professional Forex Course as well as have a firm understanding of the
basic operations of the Forex Markets.
With up to 4 sessions a week, the course allocates 3 sessions per week to scanning the market in real-time for trading opportunities. Taking
advantage of the 24 hour nature of the FX markets, these trading and analysis sessions are held at various times throughout the week to take
advantage of the Asian, New York and European sessions. In conjunction with these sessions there is also 1 lesson day per week which is dedicated
to following a detailed curriculum to constantly develop the student's skill sets. Lessons will cover:
- Identifying Key Market Turning Points - An Introduction to Supply and Demand
- Trend, Multiple Time-Frame Analysis and Understanding the Supply/Demand Curve
- Risk and Trade Management and Setting Targets for Profit
- Odds Enhancers, Correlations and Forex Fundamentals
- Understanding the Uses of Moving Averages and CCI
- Confluences, Technical Indicators and further Odds Enhancers to the Trade
- Building a Trading Plan and Journal for Performance
- Introduction to FX Futures
- FX Futures in Practice - Execution and Trade Management
- Guest Speaker or Psychology Special
- "Train the Teacher" - Teach-back session
- Recognizing Momentum, Strength and Weakness in the Market and Advanced Intraday Trade Management