Learn the Streamlined Way to Access High-Yield Real Estate Investments – on Sept 14th, OTA in partnership with EquityMultiple hosted an interesting alternative to traditional buy and hold investing.
Investing opportunities come in many forms and we are pleased to introduce our students to information about new and exciting investment strategies you’ll want to learn. If you have considered investing in Real Estate, but in a completely different way, EquityMultiple is an investment platform that simplifies real estate for self-directed investors. This innovative company has delivered an average annualized 17% net total returns to investors. According to Nerdwallet, “it blends crowdfunding with a more traditional real estate investing approach that can lead to high returns.”
OTA has partnered with EquityMultiple and shared these strategies and so much more. A recording of the session held on Sept 14th is available in the OTA Educates – Online tile in My OTA for a limited time.
You’ll hear Logan Boucher, OTA Instructor, who will help you discover:
• The Difference between REITs and Private Commercial Real Estate (CRE)
• The Benefits of CRE vs. single-family residential
• Why Institutional Investors Like Alternatives
• How to move up the Efficient Frontier with a 50/30/20 balance
• How Real Estate can be an inflation hedge
• The Historically recession-resistant opportunities in Multifamily & Self-Storage
• How to capitalize on current demand and demographic trends
• New real estate backed “cash management” alternatives
• What we mean by “high yield” (17% total net return)
• Current examples of EquityMultiple offerings
Find out how you can be part of an alternative way to invest.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
At this time EquityMultiple investments are made available to Accredited Investors.