Merlin Rothfeld and Cam Kaiser hosted several sessions in our Crypto Investor Live class this past month of May. Here's a recap of May’s topics!
For those of you with Crypto Investor Live, catch up with a recording now, before they are gone!
Find out more about this amazing course, click here for more information.
Description & Recording Date
- Market Overview, Anchor Protocol Questions, Solana Outage 5/3/2022
- Ethereum Net Issuance, Tron Stablecoin USDD 5/5/2022
- UST DePeg!! Collapse of LUNA and the UST Stablecoin 5/10/2022
- Breaking down the Luna & UST meltdown, understanding Stablecoins 5/12/2022
- Not All Stablecoins Are Made Equal: Understanding the Various Risks and Models 5/17/2022
- Technical analysis of crypto markets & project analysis: Secret Network 5/19/2022
- What Qualities Would Make the Perfect Blockchain & Cryptocurrency? 5/24/2022
- Constructing a Cryptocurrency & Digital Asset Portfolio 5/26/2022
- Luna 2.0, Market Overview, Permissionless Trading in Mango Markets 5/31/2022
Recordings are kept for 60 days for those actively subscribed to the course.