Over the last two months, OTA has garnered numerous leading industry awards and several nominations that recognize our dedication to empowering students' financial futures. We wanted to share them with you:
- Bronze Stevie Award - OTA was named the winner in the Technical Innovation of the Year category at the 16th Annual International Business Awards. The IBAs receive entries from various organizations globally and is the world's premier business awards program. OTA was recognized for technical innovations such as CliK, the only educational, analysis and trading interface on the market that was developed by educators specifically to help students.
- Best Global Forex Educator – Global Forex Awards: OTA won the award for best global forex educator, which celebrates advanced educational programs that real forex trading customers from around the world use.
- Franchise Business Review - for the second year in a row OTA was named a top franchisor based on surveys of its franchisees. The surveys rate franchisees' satisfaction with OTA's leadership, support, training, and focus on core values.
- Top Innovative Franchise – Franchise Business Review: For the second consecutive year, OTA was recognized as a top innovative franchise. The award recognizes OTA's innovative approach to education and franchise management.
- Great Place to Work ® Award - For two years in a row, Online Trading Academy was certified as a great workplace in July 2018 and again in July 2019 by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®. Online Trading Academy earned this credential based on extensive ratings provided by its employees in anonymous surveys. OTA has also earned a Top Workplace designation in the Orange County Register's annual competition for five consecutive years from 2014 to 2018, with 2019 winners to be announced in December.
- Top Innovator of the Year – Orange County Business Journal: Eyal Shahar, CEO of OTA, was nominated as a top innovator by Orange County Business Journal for his outstanding innovations in the financial education technology space.
- Benzinga FinTech awards - In light of the impressive education technology that OTA has developed to pave the future in financial markets for students, OTA has been nominated for best financial literary tool in the BZ awards.
- Irvine’s Top 5 Specialty Schools - Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top such spots in Irvine, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of the best places to venture as you search to build your skills.
"These award wins and nominations mean the world to the OTA team," added Chief Operating Officer Gene Longobardi, "Everything we do at OTA is rooted in love and a desire to enrich the lives of our students and all of our team members. We are honored to see those efforts recognized in this way."