Online Trading Academy Celebrates Continued Growth and Investments at 12th Annual International Conference and Awards Banquet
Irvine, CA, October 24, 2017 - Online Trading Academy (OTA), a leader in investing and trading education, held its 12th Annual International Conference and Awards Banquet October 21 through October 24, 2017 in Irvine, California.
The international conference, originally launched in 2006, now boasts attendance of over 500 employees and partners from over 40 education centers across the globe.
As it approaches 2018, OTA remains committed to providing students a holistic learning experience, and is launching numerous education innovations and new classes, both in-person and online, to meet increasing demands from its diverse student population.
“Since its inception, Online Trading Academy’s mission has been to enrich lives worldwide with exceptional financial education.
Over 250,000 investors have experienced our education and been introduced to strategies to trade with the skill and confidence of professional traders and our physical locations have played an integral role in that success,” said Eyal Shahar, Founder and President.
Mr. Shahar added, “As education technologies and student demands evolve, it’s important that students are able to benefit from the best elements of virtual and physical learning environments in a fully blended lifelong learning experience.
At this year’s conference, we wanted to highlight our new developments and investments in technology that will continue to merge the physical location experience with mobile, e-books and web developments.”
Doubling Down on Digital
In 2017, OTA invested in several mobile developments within its My OTA platform to improve student experience, extend online reach and enable greater engagement, including an improved virtual classroom and improved tools such as My Trade Plan, to name a few.
Continued On-location Community Growth
While OTA advances its technology capabilities, it continues to provide exceptional experiences in physical classrooms.
At the conference’s 12th annual awards banquet, OTA recognized influential instructors and centers for positively impacting the integrated classroom experience and empowering students for success.
The winners included:
- Operations Award of Excellence: This award recognizes center administrators and operations managers who demonstrate OTA’s core values through their attitude, operational excellence and student support. They are nominated by center management, instructors and corporate staff. The winners were:
- Julie Eaton, Denver, Colorado
- Angela Hernani, Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
- Student Support Specialist Award of Excellence: This award is presented to those who exemplify the OTA culture and demonstrate relentless passion for helping students achieve their financial goals through education. Nominees are voted on by center staff, instructors and franchise support team members. The winners were:
- Nikki Sitze, Denver, Colorado
- Erika Carrillo, Irvine, California
- Instructor’s Choice Award: This award recognizes centers which demonstrate excellence in hospitality and support, logistics and organization, execution and team energy. These award recipients consistently create world class educational experiences at their center.
- Online Excellence Award: This award is given to the instructor who consistently delivers outstanding online sessions.
- 2017 Above & Beyond Awards: This award recognizes team members who make significant contributions to the global OTA network. These recipients have demonstrated relentless commitment with their time, talent and hearts, and have made a lasting impact on students and the business.
- Scot Stokes, Instructor
- Sam Evans, Instructor
To learn more about Online Trading Academy, please visit: www.tradingacademy.com/about-us/.
About Online Trading Academy
Online Trading Academy (OTA) is the world leader in professional education for investors looking to build life-changing skills to succeed in the financial markets.
Their patented Core Strategy empowers traders and investors to make smarter decisions.
Students learn under the guidance of experienced traders in a hands-on classroom setting with extensive online education resources.
The courses are geared toward individual investors or traders, novice or experienced, who want to learn how to use the same tools and trading techniques as the professional traders on Wall Street.
OTA has its roots in the largest trading floor in the Western US, founded in 1997. From a single location in Irvine, CA, Online Trading Academy has expanded to more than 40 worldwide campuses, and over 250,000 people have experienced OTA workshops.
For more information, visit: www.tradingacademy.com.