Recruited from the securities industry to work for the nation’s premier homebuilder, Zani has been involved in more than half a billion dollars of new home construction. He was appointed as the youngest Division President of a Fortune 100 company and served as EVP for Atlanta’s largest homeowner. Returning to the securities industry, he applied his knowledge of the financial markets to secure investment grade assets for REITs and high net worth investors.
As a leader of the OTA Real Estate team, Zani believes that everybody deserves their shot at the American Dream and he is committed to helping anyone take that first step through real estate—whether they are new investors or seasoned professionals. He loves to share his passion and his belief that all things are possible through mentorship and hard work.
- Licensed Security Broker, FIC
- Sales Manager, NVR
- Division President, Walter Industries
- Executive Vice President, Legacy Communities
- Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions, Morris and Raper
- Affiliate Real Estate Broker
- Held series 6 and 63 security brokerage licenses
- Youth football, wrestling and lacrosse Coach