Online Trading Academy
Influenced by his father’s interest in the stock market, Steve Suminski started trading stocks in the early 1990s using Prodigy, an early dial-up service. Realizing he needed training after the tech meltdown of 2000, he sought stock and options education and began teaching across the industry in 2005.
His philosophy is that for the educated investor, ‘options give you options' because of the tremendous flexibility they can offer in a variety of market conditions. His students can expect tremendous passion, experience and knowledge to be shared during class.
He received the 2019 Options Instructor of the Year Award from OTA.
- BS in Computer Science, Michigan State University
- Corporate Manager, Texas Instruments and Harris/Intersil
- Options instructor, keynote speaker & radio guest
- Member of the American Association of Individual Investors
- Detroit native & avid Detroit sports fan
- Avid supporter of Open Arms International