Scott Maragioglio started his trading career at a NYSE member firm in 1992, where he was lucky enough to be mentored in technical analysis and asset management by experienced money managers at the firm.
Over a 20 year career he has experienced many facets of the financial industry, working with both retail and institutional investors and on both buy and sell side trading desks. He has also provided technical research to many of the largest asset management firms and banks on Wall Street.
As an Online Trading Academy Instructor, Scott is a strong proponent of process based trading and strict risk management. Students taking his class can expect an emphasis on these topics.
- Director of research at an equities research firm
- Technical columnist, theStreet.com
- Technical analyst at an asset management team focusing on long/short trading strategies
- Registered representative at NYSE and NASDAQ brokerage firms
- Former member, Association of Professional Technical Analysts (AAPTA)
- Certified Market Technician (CMT)