Online Trading Academy
A scientist by training, Nikki Sitze began trading because she wanted a more flexible schedule while raising her child. She applied her forensic skills to learning the Core Strategy and discovered a perfect fit. As with science, changes in the financial markets happen for a reason. The skilled trader learns to identify patterns and predict where price will go next.
As an Online Trading Academy Instructor, Nikki encourages students to not only follow the rules of Core Strategy but perform post trade analysis to determine why trades did or did not work. She advises her classes not to skip steps in setting up trades because with continued repetition, over time the steps become intuitive.
Her personal philosophy is that showing up with a positive attitude will get you far in life. She embraces the opportunity to impact students through what she teaches, and her favorite classroom experience is the aha moment when a student’s question leads to a leap forward in comprehension.
- B.S. in Molecular & Cellular Biology, University of Arizona
- Researcher in Molecular Biotechnology, University of Washington
- IT Professional, Microsoft, MSN, Office and Business Divisions
- Student Support Manager, OTA Denver
- Member of team that sequenced the BRCA1 breast cancer gene
- Student Support Award of Excellence, OTA Denver