Online Trading Academy
Craig Weil's trading career began in 1974 as a Member of the Chicago Board Options Exchange, where he spent fifteen years. Following that, he moved crosstown to the CME Group, where he spent another twenty years in the Futures trading pits. As a result, Craig's experience trading financial futures, equities, equity options, currencies, and agricultural futures is matched by few in the industry. His comprehensive trading career has prepared him to recognize trading opportunities in all global markets.
As a former radio show host, Craig gained insight through interviewing scores of industry leaders from all different areas of the financial community. Craig says, "I am excited to be affiliated with Online Trading Academy. They have given me the opportunity to be an Instructor and share my lifelong career experiences with people from all corners of the world who have the same passion for the markets that I do."
- BA 1971, Tulane University
- Trader's Talk Live Radio Show Host
- Member Chicago Board Options Exchange 1974-1989
- Chicago Board of Trade 14 years
- Member Chicago Mercantile Exchange 1989-2009
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Guest on various Chicago Media Programs
- Head of CB Financial LLC
- Numerous articles published for The Options Insider
- DVD "Trading Discipline: Secrets of a Professional Trader"