As an actuary, professional wealth manager and serial entrepreneur, Ara Bayindiryan had high expectations when he began searching for a quality trading education. He found what he was looking for at Online Trading Academy, and became a student in 2008. He now shares his expertise as a popular Instructor.
“I wanted an investment approach that puts wealth protection front and center, with a strategic growth plan to complement that objective,” he explains. He was attracted by the supply and demand trading strategy, which complements his own experience, and our dedication to trusted financial education with the
student’s best interests in mind.
Ara teaches lessons on impactful investing, maximizing investment income, retirement planning, life insurance and estate planning. Students in his classes benefit from his extensive experience combined with a unique enthusiasm for teaching tools to help them reach their goals.
- B.S. in Actuarial Science, University of Iowa
- Responsible for strategic planning initiatives, financial operations and business development efforts at U.S. Robotics
- Co-founder, KaTabat Corporation (marketing solutions for real estate brokers)
- Managed and successfully sold two companies
- Current certifications in Life and Health Insurance
- Has built, managed and traded automated trading systems