Ajit Mahuli was trained as an IT professional and traveled the world doing product consulting. His methodical approach prepared him well for trading and investing, yet when he started trading he was a complete novice. After his broker caused large losses he decided he had to learn how to self-direct his portfolio and that was when he discovered Online Trading Academy.
As an Online Trading Academy Instructor, Ajit has faced many of the same problems and gone through the same training as his students. He has completed Pro Trader and Options Trader courses and was a student in the Stock and Options XLTs before becoming a teacher.
Ajit prefers trading high probability setups using equity indices, stocks futures and options. He plans trades in advance and follows his plan and rules. He emphasizes that trading is actually simple if you follow the rules and are disciplined. His focus is on managing risk and “not blowing away your trading capital.”
- Bachelor of Engineering, University of Karnataka, India
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI Institute, U.S.
- Program Manager and Java/J2EE Product Competency Lead, IBM India
- Senior Manager, Product Services, Infosys
- R&D Engineer, Force Motors
- Graduate Programs - India
- Co–Founder and Partner at Tamarind Technologies Pvt Ltd, a boutique IT platform services company focusing on Demand Forecasting and Planning
What Students Are Saying
“Insanely skilled and very friendly.”
“Am sure, no other institute must be teaching Options like OTA / Mr. Ajit Mahuli teaches with high level of interest and dedication and in-depth.”
“The teaching was Good. Ajit is answering the queries and knowledge level is up to the mark.”
“Absolutely no comments for instructor as he is the best you can get for understanding Options theory.”
“Ajit is very supportive & great communication skill. He has all answers for his students, just he is Man of Perfection.”
“Wonderful learning of concepts which were foreign. Excellent instructor; very humble and down to earth person. Very patient and open to answer any query.”