WELCOME TO THE FUTURE
Please enjoy these free, foundational lessons on cryptocurrency, decentralized finance (DeFi), digital assets, blockchain technology and more!
START NOW WITH YOUR FREE CRYPTO FOUNDATIONS CLASS
How Cryptocurrency Works
Learn about the role and the interdependencies of the 5 key components used in cryptocurrency projects.
Understanding Blockchain Technology
Explore how and why blockchain came to be, and it’s potential impact on currency as well as other applications.
The Transaction Process
We will cover the basics of buying, storing, transferring, spending and converting cryptocurrency back to cash.
Before diving into any cryptocurrency opportunities, be aware of these tools and resources that are available to you.
The History of Money and Cryptocurrency
Take a brief walk through the history of money, from bartering to Bitcoin, and learn how currency has evolved over time.
The Rise of Defi
Decentralized Finance, or DeFi, is already having an impact. In this lesson we’ll learn about some popular projects.
UNLOCK THE NEW ON-DEMAND DIGITAL ASSETS CLASS
BUY IT NOW $299
The Digital Assets course takes a deeper dive into the exciting world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, starting with a strong foundation of risk management and building on the basics of market structures and transactions. With more than 11,000 currencies and projects in the realm of digital assets—and growing fast--we’ll explore key considerations when analyzing and considering digital assets.
The course covers topics such as mining, public and private keys, forks, consensus algorithms, destruction and emission rates, public ledgers, smart contracts and more.
- An understanding of the mechanics of cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- Considerations to make when buying, sending, storing, transferring, and selling cryptocurrency.
- How to analyze the market to find trading and investing opportunities.
- Analysis of new projects that are challenging the new decentralized finance (DeFi) market.
- How to use available online tools to learn about trading cryptocurrencies.
- Approximately 5 hours of self-paced online lessons.
Please note, this course provides information about cryptocurrencies but does not teach you how to trade them.
To clearly understand the mechanics of cryptocurrencies and digital assets and be able to analyze an asset to determine its legitimacy and potential for trading.
This Course Is for You If...
- You want an understanding of the mechanics of cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
Register now to gain access to the course.