To enroll in courses, you must first take a FREE Power Trading Workshop.
The Extended Learning Track (XLT) - ProActive Investing is an advanced strategic wealth management course that builds on
the strategies delivered in ProActive Investor. Students learn advanced strategies to protect, manage and grow their wealth like a professional.
Investing and trading alongside their instructors and fellow classmates, students gain the ability to apply the 3 key investing strategies to live, real-world
opportunities. XLT - ProActive Investing is specifically designed to arm students with wealth management solutions to safely attain the rate of
return necessary to achieve and maintain their desired lifestyle.
Each two-hour online session consists of a live advanced skill building lesson and strategy application. The advanced skill building lesson
gives you the tools needed to safely attain the all important rate of return you desire and will help you to protect, manage, and grow your
wealth like a professional. During the strategy application portion of the sessions, professional Online Trading Academy certified instructors
will lead XLT members through a hands-on experience of using supply-and-demand-market-timing, technical asset allocation, cash secured puts and
covered calls in powerful ways that preserve and grow your wealth.
Prerequisite: ProActive Investor Part 1.
View Course Curriculum
XLT - ProActive Investing
Course Type: Online
Duration: 2-2hour sessions/week for 12 weeks (with Lifetime Retake Option)
The ProActive Investor knows what annual income is needed to live the life they desire today, tomorrow, and during retirement. Based on your current
income and savings, regardless of the amounts, you know the annual rate of return required to create the yearly income needed to live the life you desire.
In ProActive Investor, you re-created your desired annual income ("paycheck") with Online Trading Academy's three simple rules-based strategies. This is
what separates the ProActive Investor, YOU, from the average investor.
You are clearly empowered to make financial choices to give the greatest reward for the least risk. You know how financial markets really work,
you can select the proper planning techniques, and identify the tactical asset allocation, and rules-based strategies that assess real market value
based on the objective laws of supply and demand.
The ProActive Investing XLT takes your educational experience one step further. It is an advanced level course that allows you to build
on the strategies delivered in ProActive Investor Part 1 and strengthen your wealth plan. If you have taken the full 5 -day ProActive Investor Part
1 and 2 course you can also advance your knowledge and skill through application of the 3 key investing strategies.
Each two-hour online session consists of a live advanced skill building lesson and strategy application. The advanced skill building lessons
give you the tools needed to safely attain the all important rate of return you desire, and will help you to protect, manage, and grow your wealth
like a professional. During the strategy application portion of the sessions, professional Online Trading Academy certified instructors will lead
XLT members through a hands-on experience of using supply-and-demand-market-timing, technical asset allocation, cash secured puts and covered calls
in powerful ways that preserve and grow your wealth.
You will experience in-depth technical and fundamental analysis of asset classes, economic cycles, interest rates, emerging markets and investment
strategies. In addition, you will cover advanced topics in portfolio positioning, financial calculations, price charting annuities and life insurance,
estate planning. And...you will find the best home for your financial capital; show your financial advisors how you want your money managed; avoid
the seductive market traps that prey on the average investor; and maintain your wealth management plan for now, your tomorrow and throughout retirement.
As a XLT-ProActive Investing student, you will become extremely proficient at allocating your investment capital to the right asset class at
the right time is, and truly understand this key component to attaining low risk wealth.
This course is a "must have" for anyone who is serious about optimizing their investing performance; and for anyone wishing to receive
professional guidance into the "new normal" of effective wealth management.
This course is for individuals worldwide seeking a professional, rules-based approach to wealth creation and protection. Whether you are
just beginning your career or are retired; the knowledge, concepts, tools, and rules delivered in XLT - ProActive Investing are equally
important in your quest for long-term financial well-being. Students must have completed either Part 1 of ProActive Investor or Part 1 and
Part 2 of ProActive Investor to join the XLT.
- Delivered in an online virtual classroom
- 2 hour sessions - twice a week
- 1 hour lesson
- 1 hour strategy application
- 12 weeks long
- Lifetime retake option
- Student can take Part 1 and Part 2 and then XLT or take Part 1 and then XLT (bypassing Part 2)
Upon completing this course you will:
- Manage your portfolio
- Analyze the markets, sectors and investment vehicles in real time
- Use REAL supply and demand to properly assess risk and reward
- Build a rules-based strategy to increase your wealth and real buying power in a global economy
- Complete deep analysis of a variety of financial choices
- Create a portfolio of assets that minimize risks and enhance returns
- Use strategic and tactical asset allocation strategies to maximize rate of return
- Objectively and effectively assess your unique short-term and long-term needs for optimal performance
Part 1 ProActive Investor OR Part 1 & 2 ProActive Investor
Specific class handouts and any additional material the instructor provides for the course, may be included, so student can easily refer to all
class material after the class.
Each student will need to bring their Wealth Management Planner and the Part 1 and Part 2 booklets to XLT.
The following detailed outline contains the topics and subtopics covered in the XLT - ProActive Investing course.
First 4 weeks:
- Asset Allocation, Strategic vs. Tactical
- Asset Allocation - Reallocating Using Charts
- Market Timing with Charts, A Deeper Understanding
- Willingness Pays, Cash Secured Puts and Covered Calls
- Bonds - A Deeper Understanding
- Economic Cycles and Sector Rotation
- Positioning Your Portfolio for Inflation
- Fundamentals and Your Portfolio
- End of month quiz
Second 4 weeks:
- The "All Star Entry" With Options
- More Asset Classes To Be Aware Of
- Advanced Use Of Financial Calculators
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Gold And Your Portfolio
- Combining Fundamental and Technical Market Analysis To Find Opportunity For ROR
- Which Financial Firm Is A Good Home For Your Capital? An industry Comparison
- A Deeper Understanding Of Taxes On Your Portfolio
- End of month quiz
Third 4 weeks:
- Allocating To Emerging Markets
- Annuities And Life insurance, The Pro's And Con's
- Financial Advisor Traps You Need To Be Aware Of
- How To Determine Where interest Rates Are Going, In Advance
- Advanced Price Chart Techniques
- Portfolio Review
- Market Traps That You Must Be Aware Of
- Building Your Wealth Planner To Completion
- End of session exam