To enroll in courses, you must first take a FREE Power Trading Workshop.
Course Type: On Location, Online (both with Lifetime Retake Option)
Duration: On Location - 5 days, Days are approximately 8 hours with morning, afternoon, and lunch breaks
Online - ten 3-hour sessions
Based on their current income and savings, regardless of the amounts, the ProActive Investor knows the annual rate of return required to
create the yearly income needed to live the life they desire. Re-creating your desired annual income ("paycheck") is possible with Online
Trading Academy's three simple rules-based strategies.
The ProActive Investor course empowers you to make financial choices that give you the greatest reward for the least risk. These choices
require a solid understanding of how financial markets really work, proper planning techniques, tactical asset allocation, and rules-based
strategies that assess real market value based on the objective laws of supply and demand. With proper education and a well-defined plan,
you can take the action needed to make your dreams a reality for today, tomorrow and during retirement.
Through a series of skill-building lessons, real-life scenarios, and interactive exercises, you will learn how to set proper goals to
help attain the standard of living you desire, the pros and cons of different asset classes, how to use price charts to identify key market
turning points and how to recognize the next big trend in advance. You will examine the use of different investment vehicles to gain tax
deferred wealth, recognize changes in economic cycles in advance, use a variety of financial calculators to assess the real health of your
wealth, identify market demographics and properly allocate the right mix of assets in your portfolio. You’ll develop a deeper understanding
of market fundamentals, market demographics, investment choices, asset allocation, fees, taxes, and estate planning.
You will also learn how to manage a total view of your wealth, including cash, stocks, bonds, commodities, real estate, gold...and more.
The benefits, opportunities and pitfalls of each asset class are reviewed including the use of options and bonds to create a balanced
portfolio for consistent returns with minimal risks. The course also answers important questions about the benefits and limitations
of the 401(k) and features other retirement financial vehicles such as ETFs that can help diversify your portfolio.
Over the five days you are not only developing skills, but designing a strategy for lifetime financial security. By the end of this course
you will have created your own Wealth Management Planner that will guide your financial decisions going forward. You will depart with a
complete action plan for how and when to evaluate, rebalance and optimize your portfolio for both real capital preservation and secure growth.
This course is a "must" for anyone who is serious about optimizing their investing performance to build long-term wealth and financial
security. It empowers you to attain the standard of living you desire today, tomorrow, and during retirement.
This course is for individuals worldwide seeking a professional, rules-based approach to wealth creation and protection. Whether you are
just beginning your career or are retired; the knowledge, concepts, tools, and rules delivered in ProActive Investor are equally important
in your quest for long-term financial well-being.
- Delivered through a combination of lecture and interactive scenarios and exercises
- Each day is approximately 8-hours in length with morning, afternoon and lunch breaks
- Use of computers in a hands-on setting with access to live financial markets (instructor-led examples in online courses)
- Delivered in a physical classroom setting or virtual shared desktop
- Pre-Class Essentials are taken online from home prior to the class to help shorten the learning curve
Upon completing this course you will:
- Identify your financial goals
- Distinguish between conventional wealth management and professional wealth building
- Use REAL supply and demand to properly assess risk and reward
- Build a rules-based strategy to increase your wealth and real buying power in a global economy
- Analyze financial choices
- Learn how to manage a 401(k) plan dynamically
- Use strategic and tactical asset allocation strategies to maximize rate of return
- Use a customized strategic asset allocation combined with options on ETFs to maximize rate of return
- Objectively and effectively assess your unique short-term and long-term needs for optimal performance
- Understand the world of bonds and learn to build positions where bonds and options can be combined together
Professional Trader Part 1
Professional Trader Part 2 is highly recommended
To be able to participate actively in the course exercises, each student will receive a bound booklet with all class slides
printed in color. They will also receive a Lab Guide, a homework book and a collection of Reference Guides.
There is room to write notes.
Students will receive a Trader’s Worksheet, Trader’s Log and a Strategic Asset Allocation Spreadsheets.
Specific class handouts and any additional material the instructor provides for the course, may be included, so student can easily
refer to all class material after the class.
Daily quizzes and a final exam will be taken during class time.
Finally, the last day of class a personality questionnaire will be taken and this will lead to creating a trading plan for
which students will be given specific templates.
Each student will need to bring their own trading plan and their own strategic asset allocation spreadsheet to XLT.
The following detailed outline contains the topics and subtopics covered in the ProActive Investor course.
- ProActive Foundation
- Account Considerations and Account Types
- Options Trading Levels and Options Margins
- Retail vs. Advanced Vehicles
- The ProActive Investor Process
- Calculating the Rate of Return you need
- Design an Appropriate Strategic Asset Allocation
- Global Market Indexes
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Design a Diversified ProActive Investing Portfolio
- Fixed Income aka “Bonds”
- Options Execution
- Operate Pertinent Rate of Return Strategies
- Forex, Futures and Equity Strategies
- Dynamic 401(k) Management Strategy
- Fixed Income (held-to-maturity) Strategies
- Yield-Powered Market Positions
- Analysis Techniques
- ProActive Investing Portfolio Options Strategies
- Timing a ProActive Investing Portfolio
- Odds Enhancers
- Market Fundamentals
- Rebalancing a Diversified ProActive Investor Portfolio
- More about the ProActive Investor Process
- Mastering the Mental Game
- Trader Tax Strategies