Get Started with Your Financial Education
XLT - ProActive Investing
Duration: 2-2hour sessions/week for 12 weeks (with Lifetime Retake Option)
The ProActive Investor knows what annual income is needed to live the life they desire today, tomorrow, and during retirement. Based on your
current income and savings, regardless of the amounts, you know the annual rate of return required to create the yearly income needed to
live the life you desire. In ProActive Investor, you re-created your desired annual income ("paycheck") with Online Trading Academy's three
simple rules-based strategies. This is what separates the ProActive Investor, YOU, from the average investor.
You are clearly empowered to make financial choices to give the greatest reward for the least risk. You know how financial markets really
work, you can select the proper planning techniques, and identify the tactical asset allocation, and rules-based strategies that assess
real market value based on the objective laws of supply and demand.
The ProActive Investing XLT takes your educational experience one step further. It is an advanced level course that allows you to build
on the strategies delivered in ProActive Investor Part 1 and strengthen your wealth plan. If you have taken the full five-day ProActive
Investor Part 1 and 2 course you can also advance your knowledge and skill through application of the three key investing strategies.
Each two-hour online session consists of a live advanced skill building lesson and strategy application. The advanced skill building lessons
give you the tools needed to safely attain the all important rate of return you desire, and will help you to protect, manage, and grow your
wealth like a professional. During the strategy application portion of the sessions, professional Online Trading Academy certified instructors
will lead XLT members through a hands-on experience of using supply-and-demand-market-timing, technical asset allocation, cash secured puts
and covered calls in powerful ways that preserve and grow your wealth.
You will experience in-depth technical and fundamental analysis of asset classes, economic cycles, interest rates, emerging markets and
investment strategies. In addition, you will cover advanced topics in portfolio positioning, financial calculations, price charting annuities
and life insurance, estate planning. Plus, you will find the best home for your financial capital; show your financial advisors how you
want your money managed; avoid the seductive market traps that prey on the average investor; and maintain your wealth management plan for
now, your tomorrow and throughout retirement.
As a XLT-ProActive Investing student, you will become extremely proficient at allocating your investment capital to the right asset class at the
right time is, and truly understand this key component to attaining low risk wealth.
This course is a "must have" for anyone who is serious about optimising their investing performance; and for anyone wishing to receive
professional guidance into the "new normal" of effective wealth management.
This course is for individuals worldwide seeking a professional, rules-based approach to wealth creation and protection. Whether you are just
beginning your career or are retired; the knowledge, concepts, tools, and rules delivered in XLT - ProActive Investing are equally important in
your quest for long-term financial well-being. Students must have completed either Part 1 of ProActive Investor or Part 1 and Part 2 of
ProActive Investor to join the XLT.
- Delivered in an online virtual classroom
- Two hour sessions - twice a week
- One hour lesson
- One hour strategy application
- 12 weeks long
- Lifetime retake option
Upon completing this course you will:
- Manage your portfolio
- Analyse the markets, sectors and investment vehicles in real time
- Use REAL supply and demand to properly assess risk and reward
- Build a rules-based strategy to increase your wealth and real buying power in a global economy
- Complete deep analysis of a variety of financial choices
- Create a portfolio of assets that minimise risks and enhance returns
- Use strategic and tactical asset allocation strategies to maximise rate of return
- Objectively and effectively assess your unique short-term and long-term needs for optimal performance
Part 1 ProActive Investor OR Part 1 & 2 ProActive Investor
Specific class handouts and any additional material the instructor provides for the course, may be included, so student can easily refer to
all class material after the class.
Each student will need to bring their Wealth Management Planner and the Part 1 and Part 2 booklets to XLT.
The following detailed outline contains the topics and subtopics covered in the XLT - ProActive Investing course.
First 4 weeks:
- Asset Allocation, Strategic vs. Tactical
- Asset Allocation - Reallocating Using Charts
- Market Timing with Charts, A Deeper Understanding
- Willingness Pays, Cash Secured Puts and Covered Calls
- Bonds - A Deeper Understanding
- Economic Cycles and Sector Rotation
- Positioning Your Portfolio for Inflation
- Fundamentals and Your Portfolio
- End of month quiz
Second 4 weeks:
- The "All Star Entry" With Options
- More Asset Classes To Be Aware Of
- Advanced Use Of Financial Calculators
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Gold And Your Portfolio
- Combining Fundamental and Technical Market Analysis To Find Opportunity For ROR
- Which Financial Firm Is A Good Home For Your Capital? An industry Comparison
- A Deeper Understanding Of Taxes On Your Portfolio
- End of month quiz
Third 4 weeks:
- Allocating To Emerging Markets
- Annuities And Life insurance, The Pro's And Con's
- Financial Advisor Traps You Need To Be Aware Of
- How To Determine Where interest Rates Are Going, In Advance
- Advanced Price Chart Techniques
- Portfolio Review
- Market Traps That You Must Be Aware Of
- Building Your Wealth Planner To Completion
- End of session exam