Congratulations! You have succeeded in finding and assessing a property and you have the right to sell, the first of many real estate deals to come! Or maybe you already have several properties that you would like to share to real estate investors for a profit. After all, that’s why we are here, to profit from all that we have learned. As I like to say, ‘We are not professional visitors, we’re here to make money!’
The knowledge and experience you have accumulated at OTA Real Estate Academy is a major milestone. Now for the next step, sharing your first real estate deal in the OTA Market Place. The Market Place is where OTA students can share their properties with like-minded property investors, investors that speak and understand the language and methods we teach. Any of our real estate students can send deals and or become a lending resource to other investors. First let’s take a look at the information you’ll need.
Guide to Entering Real Estate Deals into The Market Place
- Create a Market Place Profile (see the step by step guide in the tips section at the bottom of this newsletter)
- Enter Deal/Property Information into the Deal Tracker
- Make sure you save all the information and then Publish to the Market Place. You will need to pick your profile from the dropdown box.
Here are a few additional tips to help get you navigate The Market Place:
- Peer to Peer Lending is a function of the The Market Place. You can either lend money or request funds for real estate deals.
- Challenge yourself to practice by creating Market Place submissions. Practice does not make perfect. ‘Only Perfect Practice Makes Perfect,’ Coach Vince Lombardi.
- Be prepared to act when you have that perfect real estate deal ready to share.
- Your fellow property investors often need quick connections to lending resources. Network with fellow real estate students to let your financial needs or lending capabilities be known.
- Lean on your Real Estate Support Team for help if you reach a teaching moment. Remember, you’re in business for yourself but not by yourself. We’re here to support you throughout your investing career.
- Do attend the RECC (Real Estate Coaching Center) weekly, every Thursday from 6:00 to 7:30 PM CDT. You can send in your real estate deals for a live instructor review! Each of your instructors have important topical information to share weekly.
- Build lasting relationships with your peers, be transparent about your financial goals and budget, tell your specific goals for each real estate deal you share or take part in.
- Always think Win-Win for all parties in your deals.
- Add the students you work with to your Real Estate team document.
- There are no BAD deals, only bad research and a lack of due diligence.
- Learn how to use your OTA Real Estate tools for your best outcomes.
Let us know if you have questions. We are here to support you.
Have a wonderful day and happy investing!