Personal Trading Plan (1 Day):
To enroll in courses, you must first take a FREE Half-Day Class.
This intensive course will help you tackle one of the most challenging obstacles faced by new and experienced
traders: how to develop a decisive trading plan. You'll learn to develop an honest personality profile of
yourself and tailor your trading plan to consider your skill level, personality, risk tolerance and other
important factors. Finally, you'll learn to develop a consistent trading routine and review process
of your trades.
Suggested prerequisites: Any on-location course in stocks, options, futures or Forex.
View Course Curriculum
View Course Schedule
View Full Schedule
|Personal Trading Plan|
Call to schedule your course: 877-682-8723
Personal Trading Plan
Course Type: On Location
Duration: 1-Day Course (with Lifetime Retake Option)
Online Trading Academy's Personal Trading Plan course offers traders an opportunity to decisively tackle one of the most challenging obstacles faced by new and experienced traders. You will learn how to develop a personal trading plan that guides you through our powerful strategic approaches to the market.
You'll learn to develop an honest personality profile of yourself and tailor your trading plan to consider your skill level, personality, risk tolerance and other important factors. Most importantly, you'll learn to develop a methodical and consistent trading routine as well as build a review process for all your trades.
Students of all personality types and trading styles, who are serious about generating income and attaining additional wealth, and are interested in trading with a focused, detailed plan are prime candidates for attending this course.
- One Day Class - In-depth evaluation of your skill, personality, and risk tolerance. Discussions will also focus on managing risk and adapting your trading plan.
- Instructor-led classroom, providing an environment for optimal learning
- A community of students participating in an environment where teamwork and support is fostered and encouraged
Upon completing this course you will:
- Establish your trading identity
- Create a personal mission statement and trading goals
- Explore advanced money management strategies
- Critique your own performance and adjust your trading plan on an ongoing basis
Students should complete one of the following prior to attending Personal Trading Plan:
- Core Strategy
- Professional Forex Trader
- Professional Futures Trader
- Professional Options Trader
A. Establishing Your Business
- Mission Statement
B. Personality Profile
- Trader Aptitudes
- Trading Styles
- Personality Traits
C. Creating Goals
- Market Selection
- Technological Tools
- Establishing Daily Routine
E. Risk, Strategy and Review
- Risk Management and Stops
- The Mental Checklist
- Putting it all Together