To enroll in courses, you must first take a FREE Half-Day Class.
No matter what stage you're at in understanding cryptocurrencies, this course has been designed to help you master foundational knowledge of the crypto space and better analyze and manage digital assets.
Blockchains are redefining data storage technology and you will learn how to safely and securely enter the digital currency market, analyze opportunities
and resources needed to manage this new currency market.
View Course Curriculum
View Course Schedule
Course Type: On Location, Online (both with Lifetime Retake Option)
Duration: On Location: 2 Days
Online - 4, 3-hour sessions.
In 2017, cryptocurrencies* exploded as a worldwide phenomenon, and suddenly it seems as if everyone, everywhere is rushing to get in on the action. While
cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum offer exciting new and potentially lucrative financial opportunities, like any investment, they are not without
risks. Before you even consider buying, selling and transferring cryptocurrencies, you must have a solid understanding of how they work on both a mechanical
and fundamental level. It’s also crucial to know how to protect cryptocurrencies from the inherent risks of hacking and theft. This class starts from the
ground up by helping you understand blockchains, and the revolutionary technology that provides the backbone for supporting cryptocurrencies. Students will
learn the fundamental mechanics of operating a wide variety of cryptocurrencies. They will also be introduced to many concepts unique to these digital
currencies, such as: mining, public and private keys, forks, destruction, emission rates, public ledgers, smart contracts and many more.
Note: This class provides information about Cryptocurrencies, but does not offer instruction on how to trade them.
This course will cover:
- The History of Money – Learn about the origins of the currency markets and how they have evolved.
- Terminology – Understand the various components that define the language and structure of this digital asset.
- Blockchains – The basics of this revolutionary data storage technology
- Mechanics – Understand how to safely and securely assess the market volatility and risks associated with entering the digital currency market.
- Analysis – How to analyze this diverse marketplace to find opportunities
- Resources – How to use available tools and resources to analyze and manage digital assets.
This course is designed for everyone.
*Cryptocurrencies, like any investment is not without risk.