Core Strategy Program Overview
There are many different strategies and approaches for speculating in the financial markets. Many books have been written and tools have been built, professing to have THE one and only answer for becoming a consistent trader. There isn’t just one right answer but at Online Trading Academy, we have developed and fine-tuned a single strategy we call…Core Strategy.
Our Core Strategy is built on the timeless principles of Supply and Demand. Trading opportunities arise when market prices move. Prices move when Supply and Demand are out of balance. Core Strategy teaches what this imbalance looks like on a price chart.
Core Strategy Benefits
Online Trading Academy’s Core Strategy offers powerful benefits to those traders and investors who gain the knowledge and master the skill of executing Core Strategy in the financial markets.
- Purposeful — An objective rule-based strategy that could help you identify trading and investing opportunities.
- Simple — Does not rely on multiple complex indicators and conventional technical analysis, but follows a simple, sequential set of steps that lead to and confirm trading and investing opportunities.
- Accessible — The same way you think about cutting coupons, shopping for sales and understanding the dynamic of wholesale and retail, is the same way to approach trading and investing in the financial markets.
- Adaptable — The same Core Strategy principles used to invest in equity markets are the same principles used to invest in the Futures Market, the Foreign Exchange Market as well as Options trading.
- Convenient — Our On Demand modality eliminates the common learning obstacles of time and distance. Core Strategy On Demand makes it easy to learn on your own terms, whenever and wherever you have a web connection.
Education Path Structure
At Online Trading Academy, learning how to trade and invest begins and ends with gaining the knowledge and skills contained in our Core Strategy. Every student, regardless of the multiple financial markets they will use to trade and invest in begin with learning the principles found in the Core Strategy Program. This program provides structured lessons, hands-on learning-by-doing with experienced trading instructors. Plenty of practice time is provided during and beyond the formal class time throughout the Learning Labs and into the Core Strategy XLT. The principles of Core Strategy are beautifully woven throughout the entire education path of each program leading toward membership into Mastermind Community.
Core Strategy Program Structure
There are multiple components to the Core Strategy Program, each designed to help you get to professional proficiency in executing OTA’s Core Strategy in the financial market place by providing you the knowledge and skill to trade in any/all asset class. The components are:
- Pre-Essentials consist of topic-based video modules that introduce the key concepts that will be taught in the Core Strategy Course. The modules include assessments woven throughout each module to prepare you for your class in order to optimize your class time with your instructor and fellow students.
- Core Strategy Course is a powerful classroom experience where you will be taught each step of OTA’s Core Strategy in a hands-on learning environment where you will trade real money, OTA’s capital, in live markets with real-time data. Alternatively, Core Strategy can be taken as an online, instructor-led class or at your own pace through Core Strategy On Demand.
- Core Strategy Learning Labs extend your learning beyond your class time by providing you with deliberate practice and informative feedback with the oversight of a lab assistant in a virtual online environment where we provide the trading platform with lab exercises that challenge you to become “Green On The Screen” which is targeted milestones that you set for yourself.
- Core Strategy XLT is the first of our Extended Learning Track. This XLT delivers 3 sessions per week in our online virtual classroom environment where you can trade with our trading instructors, as well as review your trades and answer any questions you may have.
To enroll in courses, you must first take a FREE Introductory Class.