Stop turning your back to the Futures.
Traditionally, Futures Trading has presented traders and investors with two clear issues:
- The margin required to hold a contract
- The risk associated with the size of the contract
Now, thanks to Micro E-Mini Futures from the CME, and proprietary CliK Futures tools from OTA, students can learn about ways to trade a slice of the most liquid equity index futures with enhanced precision.
THE MAIN ATTRACTIONS
MICRO E-MINI FUTURES
A smaller-sized E-mini Futures that's 1/10th the contract size
TRADE BUILDER + DOM TOOL
New Futures tools added to CliK, OTA’s revolutionary trading & analysis platform
Why trade Micro E-mini Futures?
- To trade a slice of the most liquid equity index futures
- To create better versatility to scale in and out of trades
- To use leverage to make money work harder
- Hear from and mingle with Micro E-mini Futures experts and OTA instructors
- Get a sneak peek at a new proprietary futures tool in CliK
- Be one of the first qualifying students to gain access to CliK*
*Valid only for OTA students with minimum of one XLT. Students will be given access to Clik only for the asset classes for which they have an XLT. Students will be required to attend a one-hour Clik Immersion class at the OTA campus or online to get access to Clik. Not all asset classes and tools are available in the current beta version of Clik. Further details will be provided at the event.