Online Trading Academy
Tom Joyce majored in psychology and minored in economics in college -- an ideal combination of skills for navigating the financial markets. He began trading soon after graduation and became an institutional trader and risk manager. While living in London, he gained significant exposure to the international markets and has traded throughout Europe and the Far East.
As a professional with global experience, Thomas was drawn to Online Trading Academy by our culture and camaraderie and became a full time Instructor in 2014. In addition to specific skills, he strives for students in his classes to take away “an awareness of newly developed self-discipline and empowerment."
- B.S. Illinois State University
- Co-founded a registered broker/dealer
- Risk Manager for an equity derivatives market maker firm
- Head Warrants Trader at S.G. Warburg (London, UK)
- Held SFA Registered Representative Certification
- Experienced trader at Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT), Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)