Online Trading Academy
Tom Jenkins developed an acute awareness of supply, demand and how to find value through his career as a business owner. He became interested in the financial markets after watching so many people struggle through the 2008 recession. He sought out education, and ultimately became an Online Trading Academy Instructor.
In class, Tom shares his lifetime of buying and selling to help students connect their everyday experiences with a simple market plan. He focuses on risk management, capital preservation and the importance of preparation and following a rules-based trading plan. Tom is generous in sharing his perspective outside of class as well, through his contribution to the OTA Mastermind community.
- Owned and operated a successful automotive business for 30 years
- Private Equity Investor
- Professional futures trader since 2014
- Member, Mastermind Community
- Co-Hosted MM Clubhouse Wisconsin Traders Edge
- Dean of Men, Royal Family KIDS Camp