Sunil Mangwani had a construction business before he discovered trading. He liked the fact that trading gave him the opportunity to work his own hours, be independent and have the potential for financial success. It’s a bonus that each day is a new challenge, making the profession of trading exciting and rewarding.
Through a variety of positions as a teacher and advisor to trader, Sunil has remained focused on just one asset class: the currencies. He believes, just as with a business, applying the correct rules and discipline can lead to rewards. He uses the metaphor of a marathon runner—if you can pace yourself and put in the correct effort over time, then the sky is the limit in what you can accomplish.
As an Online Trading Academy Instructor, Sunil's goal is to break down proven methods into simple and easy to follow steps. He knows what works and how to avoid mistakes based on long experience, and his seasoned perspective is highly advantageous for new traders.
- Bachelor of Science, Fergusson College; Postgraduate diploma in Financial Management, Symbiosis Institute
- Instructor and education director, New York
- Designer of Forex Courses, Options University (Florida) and Fibforex123 (India)
- Consultant for currency futures at Multi Commodity Exchange – MCX (India)
- Founding Member, London School of Financial Trading
- Best speaker award - FXstreet International Traders Conference - Barcelona Oct 2008
- Best foreign presentation – Moscow Forex Expo – April 2013
- Best presentation – World Money Show London - Nov 2013
- Published in FXStreet, Trading-Journal, Forex-Journal, ADVFN and Your Trading Edge
- Interviewed in “Traders” magazine, September 2011
What Students Are Saying
“Sunil Mangwani held our hands all the way through the 6 step process. Stopping every step of the way, making sure we understood even if it took an hour to comprehend.”
“Sunil is very knowledgeable, funny and patient. I feel I have been enriched by his teaching and look forward to becoming a successful trader.”
“Very helpful, knowledgeable, humorous, supportive, experienced, positive.”
“The instructor is very knowledgeable in the FOREX market. He gives very good tips and observations that are very relevant to this asset class. Besides, his approach is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions how to scan trading opportunities and execute trades.”
“Sunil is a dynamic instructor that incorporates humor into the way he teaches. He offers tips and tricks, which will make my life as a trader more fulfilling and profitable. Thank you for an amazing experience.”
“Sunil is very knowledgeable, patient and helpful. He makes sure that you understand what is being taught and put into practice. I really learned a lot from him. Thanks, Sunil”