Sunil Mangwani had a construction business before he discovered trading. He liked the fact that trading gave him the opportunity to work his own hours, be independent and have the potential for financial success. It’s a bonus that each day is a new challenge, making the profession of trading exciting and rewarding.
Through a variety of positions as a teacher and advisor to trader, Sunil has remained focused on just one asset class: the currencies. He believes, just as with a business, applying the correct rules and discipline can lead to rewards. He uses the metaphor of a marathon runner—if you can pace yourself and put in the correct effort over time, then the sky is the limit in what you can accomplish.
As an Online Trading Academy Instructor, Sunil's goal is to break down proven methods into simple and easy to follow steps. He knows what works and how to avoid mistakes based on long experience, and his seasoned perspective is highly advantageous for new traders.
- Bachelor of Science, Fergusson College; Postgraduate diploma in Financial Management, Symbiosis Institute
- Instructor and education director, New York
- Designer of Forex Courses, Options University (Florida) and Fibforex123 (India)
- Consultant for currency futures at Multi Commodity Exchange – MCX (India)
- Founding Member, London School of Financial Trading
- Best speaker award - FXstreet International Traders Conference - Barcelona Oct 2008
- Best foreign presentation – Moscow Forex Expo – April 2013
- Best presentation – World Money Show London - Nov 2013
- Published in FXStreet, Trading-Journal, Forex-Journal, ADVFN and Your Trading Edge
- Interviewed in “Traders” magazine, September 2011
What Students Are Saying
“Sunil cleared all of my doubts and questions. I'm very comfortable to get into real world trading now. Thanks for all the support we received from OTA.”
“Sunil is very good. Material was well imparted to the class.
“Sunil is an excellent instructor. He shared his personal experience trading Forex, with the pros and cons of what works and what doesn't.”
“I loved Mr. Mangwani's down to earth demeanor. He explained concepts thoroughly and broke things down whenever I needed further explanation. ”
“Sunil is very patient and understands the needs of his students. I think it's wonderful that he is engaged and truly cares about students' success. Great mentor! Thank you, Sunil!”
“Mr. Mangwani teaches at a realistic level for students to grasp forex trading concepts immediately and implement them in one's trading to begin the learning process, advancing students in the learning curve.”