Ron Lembo has always wanted to be a professional trader, but a career in the insurance industry provided an essential perspective on the importance of risk management. He came to OTA in 2014, completed “almost every” course offered, and is now an Online Trading Academy instructor.
Students in Ron’s classes can benefit from his encyclopedic knowledge of multiple asset classes including stocks, Forex, futures, wealth management and options, though his personal trading preference is options on futures. He strives to deliver a clear and precise understanding of the course content and material to help students gain the self-confidence to trade live.
Ron’s “why” is the Latin phrase Libero Pretium, which translates to freedom of money. The opportunity to profit in a free and open market gives the trader or investor the potential to support the lifestyle they choose and the causes they endorse; and the possibilities are only limited by one’s own imagination.
- Graduate of Green Mountain college, Poultney, VT
- Design-and-build contractor, greater Phoenix area
- Multi-lines health and life insurance agent
- Student support specialist, OTA Scottsdale
- Held Life and Health insurance licenses, now expired
- Host of Mastermind Clubhouse at OTA
- Avid golfer; aspires to pass the Player Ability Test of the PGA
- Supports HomesForOurTroops.org, a charity providing housing for veterans in need