Rick Wright began trading equities in 1997 and was introduced to the Forex market in 2002.
Rick's goal as an Online Trading Academy Instructor is to accelerate student's learning curve of
trading, eliminating the costly process of students figuring things out with their own money.
He will show several examples of common, costly trading mistakes so those mistakes, and the losses incurred from them, can be minimized. Traders will learn how to recognize the differences between long and short term trends, where to enter trades, and where to exit
based on previous price action.
In 2013, 2015 and 2016, Rick's Lessons from the Instructor articles were instrumental in Online Trading Academy being awarded the Forex Best award from FXStreet.com for Best Education Content.
- Studied economics and psychology, Iowa State University
- Broker, branch manager, VP positions in the brokerage business
- Guest on various TV and business talk radio shows
- Member of the Market Technicians Association
- Pursuing his Chartered Market Technician designation
- Award Winning Author
- Award Winning Trader