After attending college and law school in his native Jamaica, Randy Ledgister moved to the United States. He became interested in trading and soon after became a student of Online Trading Academy. He was impressed by OTA’s commitment to its students, worldwide brick and mortar campuses and its strong sense of community.
Randy was Student Support Manager for the New York center before becoming an Online Trading Academy Instructor, so he understands the challenges facing new traders and investors. He draws on his experience as a trader to encourage and motivate his students, and spends as much time as is necessary to ensure they understand the concepts taught in class.
Randy believes success is not just what you accomplish in life, but what you inspire others to do. His WHY is helping students realize their dreams through trading and investing in the markets.
- Business Management Student, Northern Caribbean University
- University of London Law School
- Special Projects, Jamaican Money Market Brokers
- Student Support Manager, OTA New York
- Mastermind Community Member
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer
- Enjoys badminton & reading autobiographies
New York, USA