Raiyan Banaji began trading when he returned to India after 5 years of work and school in the U.S. He liked the competitiveness of trading, which allowed him to leverage skills he had developed as a champion athlete. He uses a holistic approach as an Online Trading Academy Instructor, employing psychology to help his students apply the Core Strategy to their investments.
Raiyan believes the trader who remains objective, mindful of errors and positively focused will come out a winner. Precise execution is key, and the student who trades the system closest to the way it was designed will be more likely to succeed.
Raiyan stresses the importance of aspiring to success not only in trading, but in all areas of life. A healthy physical and mental well-being can help traders avoid distractions so they can follow through on their trading plan more effectively.
- Bachelor of Arts, Wheaton College MA, USA
- Major in Economics, American School of Bombay: International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst, Honeywell International, Morristown NJ
- Corporate and research intern positions, USA and India
- Played on rugby national champion teams
Wheaton College Varsity Track & Field team captain
- 200 meter, 4x100 and 4x200 meter relay record holder
- Black Belt in Judo
- College minor, Guitar Performance, experience with visual pattern recognition is helpful in identifying trading levels