Quentin Staples got into trading, quite simply, to change his life. He had tried many things, including hard manual labor, and wanted a way to make money that gave him the freedom to live life as it should be lived and help his family and loved ones. That is also why he became an Online Trading Academy Instructor.
His favorite asset class is Forex. He tells his students that they can get what they want out of the class, and life in general, if they are strong and have a work ethic. His students can expect love (sometimes tough love), passion and a firm but fair attention to detail as they learn proven strategies to find winning opportunities in the markets.
Quentin’s Why is his family and specifically older family members who deserve to be happy and not stressed in their later years. He feels that when you love your family you should show it, not just say it. Nobody gets another shot at life, so live this one to the fullest.
- Full time musician and multi-platinum producer
- Master barber, cutting hair since high school
- Played AA baseball for Ellenwood, GA
- Produced tracks for major artists including Puff Daddy and 50 Cent
- Loves to fish and enjoys movies
- OTA’s first Education Manager