A physiotherapist by training, Neelam Sharma came to Online Trading Academy because she wanted to develop a skill that would enable her to live and work anywhere in the world. She rapidly progressed through the fundamental on-location classes, then added XLT so she could learn more. Based on her active participation and mentoring of other students, she was invited to become an OTA Instructor.
Neelam sees herself as a disciplined person who is able to live by rules and work in a structured manner, and she tries to instill these characteristics in her students. Her students can expect to learn the fundamentals of trading, taught in a very graspable manner. She believes in keeping trading simple, rules-based and backed by an effective mindset.
She likes OTA because students learn a complete and actionable methodology—everything required for trading from strategy to risk management and developing a trader psychology. As a result, even students who are completely new to trading (as she was) can learn what they need to succeed.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Maharaja Sayajirao Medical College Baroda MIAP
- Successful entrepreneur proprietor of Polygonn Physiotherapy & Polygonn Gym and fitness studio
- Head of physiotherapy department, Shrimati Sunitidevi Singhania Hospital
- Started and developed physiotherapy department, Bethany Trust Hospitals & Kaushalya Hospital
- Formed a Google hangout group to address student needs in her first XLT
- Maintains license to practice as a physiotherapist
What Students Are Saying
“The instructor progressed through the course very nicely during all five days. She was able to explain the basics to broadest in an amicable way.”
“Neelam is a very Patient and strategic teacher. Her teaching is very Good!”
“An exceptionally good course in trading which explains the concept of the trading process. I am very impressed. The instructor was exceptionally knowledgeable and made the process simple.”
“Yes, overall she has been an excellent teacher.”