Kyle took an unusual route to becoming an Online Trading Academy instructor. By working as a chef in the catering company serving the OTA center in San Diego, he got to rub elbows with experienced traders. When a job opened up as a Student Support Specialist, he took it. He rose quickly through the curriculum and was soon mastering his own trades as an OTA Mastermind student.
Now as an Instructor, Kyle’s goal is for students who complete Core Strategy training with him to be well prepared for the next step in their trading journey. No matter what asset class they pursue next, the ability to read a chart and identify supply and demand should help them to plan entry and exit points that offer high potential at minimal risk.
Kyle’s “WHY” is to share the same excitement he experienced when he first came to OTA. His greatest joy is when students have an “aha” moment and he knows he has had an impact on changing their lives for the better.
- Majored in Business, Boise State University
- Sous Chef at major catering company
- Student Support Specialist, OTA Worldwide & OTA San Diego
- Student Support Specialist of the Year 2018
- Mastermind Community member
- Enjoys trading and the freedom to travel with his wife while doing so