Online Trading Academy
After working as a football coach, airline pilot and broker, Kelly Boycks started trading on his own account in 2010. He soon discovered Online Trading Academy's supply and demand trading strategy and was so enthusiastic that he became an Instructor.
In his classes, Kelly draws on his brokerage experience to give students a clear picture of the professional on the other side of the trade, and what they need to do in order to minimize novice mistakes. He balances technical tactics with common sense and stresses the need for patience and a market-tested trading plan.
He says he loves to see the insights that his students develop as they learn the strategies taught in class - “the moment when frustration becomes astonishment is priceless!”
- B.S., Grand Canyon University
- Chief Market Technician at a private capital management firm
- Broker, Options and Technical Analysis Subject Matter Expert at a major brokerage
- Pilot and instructor, America West Express
- Competitive catamaran racer and triathlon supporter
- Coach of one NFL and three Division 1 football players