Jon Davidson developed a fascination with the markets while working as a financial consultant at a major brokerage. He had the unique experience of trading on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange and then transitioned to trading his own portfolio. In addition, he has spoken and taught on behalf of multiple companies in the financial industry.
As an Instructor, Jon likes to break down advanced investing concepts into understandable chunks of actionable information. He uses entertaining stories and analogies to reinforce learning. He believes that even the most knowledgeable traders need to learn by doing using the core strategy as taught at Online Trading Academy.
Jon’s personal investing preferences lean toward options trading, including trade adjustments and trade repair in response to changing market conditions. He is also an active Real Estate investor.
- PDP in Finance, Princeton University
- CFP, College of Financial Planning
- Business Management/Marketing, University of Phoenix
- Sales and Marketing Financial Consultant, Merrill Lynch
- Recipient of Golden Nugget award
- Speaker/trainer at more than 600 financial education events
- Keynote speaker at International Money Show
- Nationally ranked 37th among 50,000 money managers (2003)
- Jon’s passion is his family
- He enjoys camping, hiking, jeeping, mountain biking, snow skiing and boating