Online Trading Academy
Right out of college,Greg Hadley went to work at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange where he was a runner, pit, phone and out trade clerk, and eventually S&P 500 futures trader. He worked his way up to become Executive Vice President at two separate trading firms, specializing in options and futures trading.
Greg believes that trading is all about self control, confidence and the ability to book small losses with an eye toward a much larger gain. As an Instructor, he strives to provide a great foundation for his students to work from and believes the structure of Online Trading Academy's courses allows him to do that.
He tells his students that trading is an art and, while it can be a tough row to hoe, Online Trading Academy will be there to support them. “At the end of the day,” Greg says, “OTA really does care about its students. It’s a feeling throughout the organization, world wide.”
- History Major with a minor in Army ROTC, Loyola University of Chicago
- Options Market Maker, KC-CO, Chicago, IL
- Executive Vice President/Trading Floor Operations/Options Prop Trader, SG Warburg and Salomon Brothers, Hong Kong
- President/Trader at BNT LLC, a convertible bond hedge fund, Deerfield, IL
- President at Index Futures Group/Bull and Bear Institute, Chicago, IL
- Prior trading memberships, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Board Options Exchange & Hong Kong Futures Exchange
- Media segments on options and trading for Salem Business Network and First Business News of Chicago
- Options and futures instructor, Bull and Bear Institute of Chicago