Chris Heffer has been a real estate investor and broker since 2010, currently specializing in property management and acquisition of residential and commercial rentals. He is also a founding partner in a renovation company and teaches Lead Paint Safety to contractors as well as teaching real estate marketing principles to new and existing brokers.
This diverse background makes Chris well suited as an OTA Real Estate instructor. He shares real world experience and practical lessons he has learned to provide students with a path to long term success. He takes pride in offering classes which are both entertaining and engaging and in the commitment of OTA Real Estate to support students throughout their real estate investing education.
Chris likes real estate as an investment because it offers the potential for both cash flow and long-term wealth generation, using both active and buy and hold strategies. He also appreciates the freedom and flexibility real estate investing offers as a way to support his family.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Wake Forest University
- Worked as Operations manager and Project Manager in telecommunications industry
- Broker in Charge of HH Properties LLC
- Owner of Triad Renovation and Repair
- EPA Certified Renovator
- Proud husband and father of two young kids
- Enjoys traveling, hiking, biking, skiing
- Having fun outside with his kids
North Carolina, USA