developed a love of travel while working in corporate finance for a Fortune 500
company. He realized he wanted to be able to work from anywhere
in the world, at any time of his choosing, and trading was the answer. He
completed training at Online Trading Academy and is now a full time trader,
focused on index and commodity futures and options and equity options.
As an Online Trading Academy Instructor, Andrew likes to share his journey
and how he transitioned from working for a corporation to a lifestyle of
freedom. He is based in Singapore and teaches trading classes at campuses and events
throughout the Asia Pacific region and Australia.
Andrew appreciates how OTA “provides the honest truth about how markets work with no
hiding in the shadows.” Because he has taken many classes himself, he
recognizes the practical resources, quality of support and skill of other
instructors who are able to teach students to not only survive, but thrive, in
the capital markets.
- Bachelor of Economics, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Associate Finance Director, Dow Chemical
- Divisional Councilor CPA Australia, Singapore Division
- Indonesian Markets
- Singapore Markets
- Holds a 3rd Class Pilots license for single engine planes
- Volunteers expertise and time on the CPA Australia Singapore Division Council as a Councilor and with other not for profit organizations in Singapore
- Facilitates Clubhouse Sunday Energy Futures sessions for Mastermind Community