Aaron Tackett started his Real Estate career selling land/home packages for double wide mobile homes. He graduated into new home sales and eventually into executive management for new construction projects. He has worked for the largest homebuilder in the U.S. as VP of Sales and Marketing and the second largest private homebuilder as National Sales Director.
Through this extensive experience, Aaron knows how the residential real estate market works and what buyers are looking for. His personal favorite investment is fix-and-flips but he is versed in all real estate trading strategies. As an OTA Real Estate Instructor, he advises his students on limiting their risk through effective training and analysis. He has conducted workshops for the NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) and others, instructing as few as 10 and as many as 2,000 attendees.
Aaron prides himself on a high energy classroom in which students are motivated to succeed. He enjoys helping others achieve their potential and realize their dream through real estate investing.
- Executive positions for leading national homebuilders
- Served in the USAF; combat decorated Gulf War Veteran
- Worked on A&E reality TV show, House of Dreams
- Featured in Big Builder Magazine
- Attending Northern Kentucky University, Organizational Leadership
- Holds Real Estate Licenses, Kentucky & Florida
- MIRM (Master in Residential Marketing)
- CSP (Certified Sales Professional)
- CMP (Certified Marketing Professional)
- Football and lacrosse coach
- Habitat for Humanity and Wounded Warriors volunteer