Aalap Shah started his investing career at age 12, assisting his father who was also an investor. He later worked as a teacher and saw many investors lose heavily because of lack of proper knowledge about the markets. His desire to share his own experience led him to become an Online Trading Academy Instructor.
Aalap teaches his students to enjoy the entire process of trading including data collection, analysis, drawing conclusions and finally executing a plan. He offers a deep understanding and rich experience of the subject matter along with empathy and patience to make his class experience unique.
His greatest satisfaction has come in helping his students be successful. Aalap feels there is a lack of financial literacy in India and, through education, individuals can develop the ability to create wealth for themselves and future generations.
- CFA, Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI)
- MBA, IBS Hyderabad
- Fund manager on the institutional broker side for major foreign and local fund houses
- Private investor and teacher
- Graduate Programs - India
- Wealth Management
- Enjoys reading and traveling