Commodity Futures Course - Dubai
Commodity Futures (2 Days):
Get Started with Your Financial Education
Oil, copper, gold, corn and other commodities have significantly increased in volatility in recent years—creating an opportunity for sector
traders as well as a hedge for investors who want to offset the effect of unfavorable events in the global economy. This commodity trading
course will teach you the ins-and-outs of the commodities futures marketplace—and how to make your futures trading vastly more powerful and
convenient through the use of electronically traded commodities indexes.
Suggested prerequisites: Understanding of basic trading principles or experience in trading other asset classes.
Professional Trader is highly recommended but is not required.
View Course Curriculum
View Course Schedule
What You Will Learn
Learn about futures contracts, volume and open interest and other factors unique to the futures markets; find out why high leverage and tax
advantages make commodities an attractive asset class today.
How Commodities Markets Work
Understand the unique rules and market practices for commodity trades and why electronic trading is superior to the traditional “open outcry”
Learn how to read market reports, fundamental statistics, seasonal patterns and more in order to find the right commodity and the right market
Planning Your Trades
Put it all together with a commodities brokerage account and execute a rule-based strategy for low-risk, high-potential trades in the futures
Who You Will Learn From
Our staff of professional instructors is composed of the most dedicated people you will ever meet. They will teach you trading fundamentals and advanced techniques like no one else. Each has a unique personality that will keep you on the edge of your seat, waiting for the next "golden nugget" of trading information.
What Students Are Saying
“Excellent instructor! Excellent class!”
“A must to round your trading skills.”
Duration: 2-Day Course (with Lifetime Retake Option)
Oil, copper, gold, corn and other commodities have significantly increased in volatility in recent years-creating an opportunity for sector traders as well as a hedge for investors who want to offset the effect of unfavorable events in the global economy. This commodity trading course will teach you the ins-and-outs of the commodities futures marketplace-and how to make your futures trading vastly more powerful and convenient through the use of electronically traded commodities indexes.
You will interact with the Commodities markets with a Trading Professional who will tell you how to do it and show you how to do it. We will cover different trading styles along with the necessary technical and fundamental analyses required.
Students who are interested in basic trading with a focus on Commodities are prime candidates for attending this course. It is open to students of all experience levels, all personality types, and all trading styles, who are serious about generating income and attaining wealth in the commodity markets.
- 2-day In-Depth study of Commodity Markets
- Instructor-led classroom, providing an environment for optimal learning
- A community of students participating in an environment where teamwork and support is fostered and encouraged
Upon completing this course you will:
- Master the core foundational concepts including:
- Analyzing broad and sector market and economic indicators
- Selecting Commodities to trade
- Reviewing the potential for market manipulation vs. state of the art efficiency
- Leveraging up to 25:1 plus favorable tax treatment under IRC 1256
- Developing and refining your own commodities trading plan
- Application of additional trading tools to enhance decision making
- Be able to consistently identify low risk/high reward opportunities in the market
- Have a clear understanding of the markets, and time frames that best fit a style of trading to your personality, life style, and risk tolerance
Understanding of basic trading principles or experience in trading other asset classes. Professional Trader is highly recommended but is not required.
- Why trade Commodity Futures?
- Development of the Commodities Contract
- Margin and Leverage
- Volume and Open Interest
- Limit Moves
- Selling Short
B. Participants in Futures Markets
- Clearing Firms
- Commissions and Associations
- Speculators and Commercials
- Risk & Money Management
C. Trading Plans
- Fundamental & Technical Analysis
D. Trade Preparation
- Tools to Identify Trends
- Using Oscillators
- Using Multiple Time-Frame Analysis