Ryan Watkins got his start early in life as an active investor. His passion for trading would lead to his
graduation from Online Trading Academy in 1999, and he immediately became a trader on one of the largest trading floors in the
US. His passion for trading is evident in his teaching and love for the markets.
Ryan trades for a living and uses his real-life experiences in his teaching so that new traders limit the common mistakes and
are able to accelerate the learning curve that all traders must go through. He believes in a learn-by-doing philosophy in that
his students are completely immersed into the trading content not just by listening and reading, but by doing. This active
learning style lets students develop their skills as traders and gain the confidence needed to become successful traders.
Students that complete the Professional Trader course with Ryan learn what it takes to truly become a consistently profitable
trader. They discover what it takes to not lose money, as well as the importance of strict rule follow-through and discipline.
As an Instructor, Ryan believes in creating a positive and confidence building environment for students and stresses the importance of having a
strong trading foundation for students to succeed.
- Former Vice President of training for a major QSR
- Co-founder of a real estate and equities investment firm
- Experienced high school teacher and college professor (business)
- Experienced in coaching high school football and track & field
- Founder of TheLinemenFactory.com, a private football coaching business
- BS in Business/Entrepreneurship - Cal Poly Pomona
- Graduate Programs
- Mastermind Community
- Authored in Active Trader Magazine as well as other publications
- Guest on various radio and television programs
- Inventor of the Day Trader Clock™ & the Day Trader Desk & Trade
Creator of the former internet site DayTraderProducts.com
- Online Trading Academy Graduate
- CES Certified
What Students Are Saying
“Outstanding class, Ryan Watkins is a master trader! I really enjoy his teaching style!”