John O'Donnell came to Online Trading Academy in early 1998. As one of the first
employees and pioneers in the education division, he helped transition
the company from a floor based model to the largest global DMA
franchisor trading/investing school currently operated today.
Mr. O’Donnell is instrumental in Online Trading Academy’s extensive
business development initiatives with strategic partners and industry
leaders. As Chief Knowledge Officer, he delivers a combination of
educational and corporate experience that has been instrumental in
making Online Trading Academy one of the premier trading
schools in the world. His extensive management and consulting
experience has been a key ingredient in Online Trading Academy’s
fast global growth and industry recognition and awards.
John is known for his focus and thoughts on issues such as historic boom/bust business cycles and the potential coming burst of the credit bubble in the "Globalization 3.0 Era." His background in both education and
financial services gives him a unique ability to teach complex
financial theories and trading skills to beginner investors and
seasoned traders alike.
2012 marks his greatest accomplishment, in his opinion, becoming a two time grandparent of Brooklyn and Brady.
- BS in Science, Southwest Baptist University
Public School Teacher
- Co-founder and CEO of Double Win Capital, Inc, a boutique investment banker
- Finalist for Ernst & Young Inc. magazine's "Entrepreneur of the Year" 2 years running
- Canadian Markets
- US Markets
- Chief Knowledge Officer for Online Trading Academy
- Featured on and in various national media outlets including: CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox Business, FT.com, Equities Magazine and Traders Journal
Keynote speaker at financial expos worldwide
- Power Trading Radio guest
- Hour with the Pros
- Co-host Power Trading Radio