Gary Rozak is a former floor trader who brings extensive real-world experience to his role as Online Trading Academy Instructor. He also understands the complexity of portfolio management as a fiduciary for a 401(k) plan and can help students who want to take control of their retirement plans.
Gary feels that many investors take many risks they don’t need to, either through lack of education or inappropriate advice. In his classes, he emphasizes the importance of the proper risk/reward ratio on each and every trade.
Gary came to Online Trading Academy because he felt it offers the best education platform in teaching wealth management, trading skills and confidence. His passion is to help others achieve financial independence by sharing his deep knowledge of the markets.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Former floor trader, Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- Managing Director of a fixed income and mortgage-backed securities company
- President of a $30 million electronics company with 18 U.S. locations and Fiduciary for its 401(k) plan
- Traded a $300 million portfolio of mortgage-backed securities and U.S. Treasuries to hedge existing mortgages during the 2008 financial crisis
- Hosts a regular LinkedIn forum on interest rates and yield curves, focused on the U.S. Treasury auctions
- Avid recreational athlete who enjoys hockey, skiing, basketball and golf
What Students Are Saying
“WOW! It is great to finally have one's eyes opened and also have a solution. Gary is a truly All Asset Master that shows how to use Options to manage a PAI portfolio. We feel much better about taking action with the amazing knowledge we have acquired.”
“Gary has been wonderful to adjust the learning experience to our needs. I would love to take the class from him again when I have more experience.”
“Very knowledgeable and knew how to transmit that knowledge.”